by Richard H. Frank
Any American voter with a minimum of common sense must admit that Barack Obama has become a candidate in panic. His actions in light of the Benghazi, Libya murders and his photo-op following Hurricane Sandy are continued evidence of his narcissistic attitude about this Nation. If it is not all about Obama, the Messiah, the mainstream media fails to report the truth in an effort to run out the clock until after the election on November 6.
An incumbent with no record to run on, who has governed against the will of The People and treated the individual states as serfdoms of the Federal Government under the reign of his Royal Majesty Barack Obama, has reverted to characterizing the election as the means to seek revenge. Revenge upon who? Mitt Romney?
The truth is that Mitt Romney bears no responsibility for the economic situation and devastation piled upon Americans over the past four years by the policies imposed upon us by the Obama Administration. Additionally, Obama as Commander-in-Chief has accepted no responsibility for the collapse of the Arab Spring leading to the murder of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya but continued to blame a video until Fox News reporting uncovered the truth.
Moreover, Obama’s energy policies have added significantly to the Nation’s deficit and placed our national security in jeopardy.
According to an article entitled “The Air Force’s Fuel Problem” in Air Force Magazine’s July, 2012 issue, it stated that in 2009 the forecast for a gallon of fuel in 2011 was set at $2.37. However, it reached $3.40 creating a deficit of more than $3 billion dollars.
Unfortunately, the Air Force, just one branch of our military is left to find solutions to mitigate fuel cost increases that include reducing flying hours, seeking engine upgrades at an immediate cost and cutting back on operations and maintenance. The same is true of the Navy Department now saddled with purchasing huge quantities of Bio-Diesel to power the fleet at costs exceeding oil based Diesel by more than 25%.
These actions are dangerous to say the least in light of the unstable situation existing in the Middle East.
The Obama campaign is built upon a series of lies in an effort to hide the President’s dismal record over the past four years. Obama, in his fog of narcissism believes the following:
- Over 5.2 million jobs have been created as a result of his policies over the past 27 months.
- Health care costs for every American will fall dramatically as Obamacare is implemented.
- Having tried his ideas we are on the right track proving that his policies work.
- Al Qaeda is on the retreat, Osama Bin Laden is dead and democracy is on the rise in the Middle East.
Compare his imagination to that of reality:
- The U-6 unemployment rate still remains at 14.6% with 23 million Americans unemployed or underemployed.
- 47 million people are currently sustained on food stamps.
- The Annual Deficit continues at over $1 trillion.
- Health care costs have risen by over 30% since the imposition of Obamacare and are expected to add over $2.5 trillion to the deficit over the next 10 years.
- The Islamic Brotherhood is in power in Egypt and threatens the entire middle east with a move toward Sharia Law and radical Islamic control.
Given the reality as stated above I think it is obvious who is the target for Obama’s revenge. That target is “We the People.”
Only your vote can stop the madness by making Barack Obama and his Administration a “One-Term Proposition” to quote the President.
Filed under: 2012 Presidential Vote, Preserve the Republic, Presidential Leadership, The President, Uncategorized | Tagged: 2012 election, Air Force, Benghazi, Hurricane Sandy, Libya, national security, Obama, Obamacare, Romney | Leave a comment »