by Jayne D. Frank
All over the Country, you are making your way into the voting booth for early voting to make the most important choice of your lifetime – that of the President of the United States. It is extremely unfortunate that much of this voting takes place a full month before the scheduled November 6 election, because you will not have had a chance to personally evaluate the candidates from their answers in the Debates, and much can happen to our economy and national security in the upcoming month which could affect your vote.
But the important things to remember when voting are: 1) There is no union official following you into the booth and no one that will be casting that ballot with you, 2) there is no one in the booth that will make you feel guilty should you no longer feel the first “black” President has performed his duties, and 3) there is only your intellect, knowledge and gut feeling about the path our country is taking and the future of our children that will be with you in that voting booth.
The facts of the last four years and the record of President Obama will be the only true reality that will help you make this crucial choice in 2012:
- This President and his Administration lies to the American people about the condition of the economy and their ability to do anything about it. This is because the President has no experience in the private sector and has no clue how to provide prosperity to the middle class. His entire life has been spent denigrating the wealthy and capitalist endeavors in this Country and his sole goal is to redistribute your present and FUTURE earnings to those less fortunate. The President cannot dispute the facts that the wealthy in this Country are your employers, and they overwhelmingly give a huge percentage of their personal income, by choice, to charities that take care of those less fortunate. Mitt Romney personally chose to give over $4 million of his money in 2011 to poor people. The wealthy in this Country will be the only ones able to provide you and your family with a secure working environment with the opportunity of millions of new good jobs.
- You alone are responsible for making the choice of whether your lives and those of your spouse, partner and children will be negatively affected by choosing to rehire a President that has not done the job he was hired to do over the past four years. Is there more regulation and interference in the choices you make for your family and will you will be able to provide a comfortable life for them going forward because of the choice you make? The Obama Government is already in your church making decisions about whether you must support partial birth abortion and contraception; he is in your child’s school changing your children’s lunch choices often leaving them hungry and unable to properly stay focused and learn during the afternoon; his Administration is changing the curriculum of your children’s school to distort, eliminate, or refocus their learning, not on the basics that can provide them with good jobs, but to better agree with his socialist redistribution statist agenda. Because of Obama’s regulations and mandates which have hurt small business in this Country, the prospects for you or your family to better your financial condition in the next decade will be severely restricted should you vote to elect him for a second term and continue his policies.
- Obamacare, unless replaced with a more workable private market health system, will cut into your health choices, extend your waits for needed procedures much like other countries using a similar system, and your individual and/or family health costs will necessarily skyrocket to cover all the people intended to be covered under this flawed legislation.
- Your cost of living has skyrocketed under the Obama Administration. Precipitated in large part by the sheer arrogance of the Administration not to tap into and expand our natural resources such as our own off shore oil resources, shale oil and natural gas (in lieu of more “green” energy that costs more and is unreliable at best). The gasoline prices at the pump have doubled since Obama took office causing the average American family to make budget decisions from the resulting increases in food prices and consumables against paying for gas to drive to work should they be fortunate enough to have a job. Can your family afford to continue $4/gallon gas or higher any longer, not to mention how home heating fuel will increase as we approach the winter months? Because of the high cost of gasoline to ship goods, your grocery bill is at an all-time high and you are already making decisions for your family whether to feed them cheaper processed box meals rather than healthier and more expensive fresh produce or meats that provide the nutrients your children need.
- Finally, we only have to look back two weeks at the fact that President Obama and his surrogates deliberately lied to the American people about issues of national security. They lied to our face about our Americans having been killed by spontaneous protests of a video instead of telling us that Al Qaeda was alive and well and had purposely killed Americans in Libya on the anniversary of our original 9/11 attack. If he lied about this, how many times will he lie to us about your family’s national security in order to make himself appear more peaceful and anti-aggressive? As Governor Huckabee indicated this morning, Watergate was the largest Presidential scandal in this Country before Libya, but people did not die in Watergate. Americans die and continue to die under this President’s leadership. Don’t put your family at risk with a President who routinely bends the truth when it is convenient to further his agenda and makes the wrong decisions for the American people .
So what candidate should you vote for? I think you know the answer to that question, so go alone into the voting booth and vote your conscience for your future and the future of your family and our Nation.
Filed under: 2012 Presidential Vote, Energy, Free enterprise system, Health Care Legislation, Presidential Candidates, The Economy, The President, Uncategorized | Tagged: cost of living, economy, education, jobs, national security, Obama, Presidential election, redistribution, Romney | Leave a comment »